Monday, October 03, 2005



I recently made a trip to Topeka, Kansas
to visit family. Of course it was the
perfect chance to look for yarn.
Since it was pouring down rain I took shelter in a Hobby Lobby, made sense to me. Good thing the rain stopped or I would have run out of money. The yellow tote bag is crochet. The green scarf is knit. It's been 35 years since I've knitted so I'm learning all over again.

From the look of the pictures I should be taking a photography class....hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

Karen Bruggman said...

I am on my way to Topeka to visit my family too. I hear that the Yarn Barn in Lawrence is fabulous. Can't wait to go. I also am making felted bags. I have just been winging it but I love your bag. It is beautiful. Where did you find the pattern?

Karen said...

It is the bag from jenanne.com